TSL-50s TRUCK SERVICE LIFT
The TSL-50S offers 22,679 kg of capacity creating incredible flexibility for a shop operation. The unit incorporates an air driven motor that powers the hydraulic system, which eliminates the manual pumping process. The American manufactured TSL-50S incorporates Black Hard Coating™ and an anti-corrosive internal system to protect the jack from the elements to provide the user with a long lasting, reliable service life. The air assisted ram retract, multiple starting heights with the acme threaded screw extension and welded steel frame construction create a versatile and reliable jack.
• Black Hard Coating™ – protects ram from rust and corrosion.
• Acme threaded screw adjustment for flexible start height.
• Modular design for easy repair.
• Air retract ram for ease of use.
• Long handle design for hard to engage vehicles.
• Large rubber wheels for easy movement.
• Model TSL-50LP
• Model TSL-70
• Model TSL-50
|Maximum Capacity||22,679 kg|
|Minimum Start Height||20.3 cm|
|Maximum Lift Height||53.3 cm|
|Required Air Pressure||6.2-13.8 Bar|
|Extension Screw Adjustment||12.3 cm|
|Frame Width||30.4 cm|
|Frame Length||50.8 cm|
|Wheel Diameter||20.3 cm|
|Handle Length||58.4 cm|
|Shipping Weight||56 kg|